It's been a while since I've posted. So, I'll work on updating everyone. Lexi does have 2 teeth on the bottom. They are really starting to come in now. It's kind of exciting. She can roll over really well and goes both ways. She has even started to push up on her hands and knees, so I don't think it will be too much longer before she crawls. I'm excited, but know that the hard part is still ahead. I guess this means that I really need to baby-proof my house now.
Last weekend, I went up to Park City and has girl's weekend. It was a much needed break. On Friday, I was with my family. My grandma, aunt, cousin, sisters and my mom. It was so much fun. It was good to get together and spend time with them. We just hung out around Main Street and wandered, did a little shopping. It was great. But, I have no pictures. That's lame. On Saturday, I spent the day with Thayne's sister, Nikole. We mostly just hung out at the cabin and spent some time shopping at the Outlets.
This week, I am trying to prepare for some hibernation in my house for the next few weeks. Yesterday, both my sisters were diagnosed with the swine flu. Great! Lexi and I just spent the whole weekend with both of them. So, we haven't had any symptoms yet. So, I'm hoping we can hibernate in our house and hopefully not get it. I would seriously hate to have a sick baby. I am going to have to go into my office about 2 times a week, but I'm hoping to be able to just work from home for a while. It'll be good for the baby, but I'm pretty sure that I will begin going crazy before too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment