Blog Background
Blog Font
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Halloween Pictures
They just opened a new Carter's store in Sandy across the street from South Towne mall. I just love Carter's clothes, and Lexi has a ton of them. I think about 75% of her clothes have come from Carter's. So, one day we were shopping there and they had a flyer that said that a photographer was going to be coming to the store to take pictures of kids in their Halloween costumes. Lexi has the cutest lady bug costume. So, I decided that needed her picture taken. On the flyer, it said that the cutest costume would win a Carter's gift card. I didn't think much about it because I thought there would be a lot of people who got their kid's picture taken. When I picked up my pictures 10 days later, they said that Lexi won the contest. She had the cutest costume. So, I figured that I'd let everyone see how cute her picture turned out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She's adorable!!! What a cute smile!!! And way awesome you won a giftcard. Let's hang out soon!
ReplyDelete