Blog Background
Blog Font
Monday, May 10, 2010
My Baby is 1!
Well, Lexi turned a year old on April 28th. I can't believe it. She is already doing so much. She is walking all on her own, and practically runs anywhere she wants to go. She is off the bottle and formula (YEAH!) and drinking regular milk from a sippy cup. She eats pretty much anything. There hasn't been anything that she won't eat, so far. She says a few words like "mama" and "dada" and "boo" when she plays peek-a-boo. She has a ton of personality and makes Thayne and I laugh all the time. She is a little goofball. I hope that she continues to have a goofy personality, like Thayne. I am amazed at all she has learned to do in just one year. She truly amazes me every day with the things that she does. I don't know what I would do without her. I never knew that you could love someone as much as I love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment