Blog Background

Blog Font




Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's Getting Closer...

I have to tell myself almost every day, that every day that goes by is just one day closer to having this baby be here. I had a doctor appointment this week. I was 33 weeks and 3 days along, but measuring in at 37. The baby did turn and she is now head down. She did have her head up under my ribs for a few months, and we were starting to wonder if she would turn or if she was going to need some extra encouragement to turn down.

The doctor said that when I go back in 2 weeks (I'll be 35 weeks and 3 days along), she will do all the necessary tests and measurements that accompany being in the last month of pregnancy. If I still measure really big (which I don't think will change), then she will order an ultrasound to try to get a good estimate on the baby's size. That will be exciting to get to see this little girl again before she officially makes her arrival. I only got to have an ultrasound with Lexi at 10 weeks and 20 weeks.

I am beginning to nest a little bit, as well. I finally washed all the baby clothes and got them hanging up in the closet. I'm just trying to finish up a few decorations for the room that I am doing myself. I'm trying to be more crafty, these days. There are so many things that I want to do, but my body wears out before my mind thinks it should. But, it's getting closer! We're only 6 weeks away. We have decided on her name: Averie Lynn Fuelling. Now, she just needs to decide on a birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you guys!! I can't believe you are 33 weeks already!

    ReplyDelete