Blog Background

Blog Font




Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Our Announcement!

Well, we are finally ready to make a big announcement!

Lexi is going to be a big sister! Yes, that means I'm pregnant. I'm due March 26th, and we are so excited. So far, this pregnancy has been a little rougher than it was with Lexi. I have felt more tired and definitely more nauseous. But, I'm hoping that I'm getting past the nausea and tiredness as the 2nd trimester quickly approaches me. We made Lexi this shirt because we wanted her to be able to tell the families that we were pregnant. But, she obviously can't talk, so she wore this shirt to make the announcement. We are so excited to have another baby be brought into our lives and can't wait to see Lexi be a big sister.



6 comments:

  1. Congrats!! That is so fun!! Yeah the second time is hard, especially with a little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! We're only due a few weeks apart. We need to get our littlest ones together and let them play sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY YAY YAY!!! Congrats!!! :) :) I am SOO happy for you guys!! How exciting!! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm a blog-stalker of yours, in case you didn't know. congrats on #2!! i love having my two close in age. and ps, i think lexi looks soo much like you. she's adorable.

    ReplyDelete