Blog Background

Blog Font




Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Simple Pleasures

Lexi can find the most fun in the simplest of toys. I love these pictures and I just can't get enough of this kid. I love watching her personality come out more and more everyday. I can't wait to see her grow up. Here are some pictures of her "favorite" toys:

She was helping Uncle Daniel clean out the storage unit. She actually looks like she knows how to use that thing.

This is her toy bucket. She climbed into it one day, so I pilled all her toys on top of her. She just sat there and watched tv all covered in toys.

I decided to wash her carseat. The plastic part was just sitting in our front room and she was entertained with it for hours.
She totally poses for pictures when you get the camera out. This is Lexi's "cheese face." She cracks me up.


Daddy was taking a nap on the floor. Lexi climbed onto his chest and was taking a nap with him. She never falls asleep, but she'll lay there for like 10 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment