My adorable little Lexi is just getting to be funnier and funnier. She is finally talking enough that I can understand most of what she says. There are times that she talks to me that it still sounds like complete jibberish, but she is getting so much better. I just wanted to write down some funny things that she has said the past few days:
-She was watching "Yo Gabba Gabba" back in our bedroom. Thayne was back there with her and she said, "blankey..." and climbed down off the bed. She got to the door and turned back to Thayne and said, "right back!"
-When I asked her what she wanted for lunch, she said, "ha dog (hot dog), cheese and rice."
-We were at Costco and I put a case of Pepsi in our cart. I asked her what is was and she said, "Dad's coke." And when I put a case of Mountain Dew in the cart, she looked at me and said, "Mommy's."
-She will carry her baby doll around everywhere. She quite often will fake cry and then tell me, "Baby's crying."
-I asked her if she was ready to get into the bath, and she said, "With bubbles?"
I can't believe how fast she is growing up and even talking. It's nice to finally be able to understand her when she wants things. She can actually tell me what she wants instead of me just trying millions of different things until I get the right one.
No comments:
Post a Comment