Blog Background

Blog Font




Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lexi laughs!

On Saturday, July 18, 2009, Lexi laughed for the first time. It was so cute! Obviously, I'm the mommy, so I thought it was adorable. We were hanging out at my in-laws house for a couple of hours. My mother-in-law was holding Lexi in the rocking chair and Thayne was sitting at her feet. He started to tickle Lexi's feet and she starting laughing. It was so funny. Thayne continued to tickle her feet and she laughed more and more. She even did that thing where you throw your head backwards and laugh. It was so cute.

Today, I was able to get her to laugh again when I was getting her ready for her bath. I was just tickling her belly and she laughed at me. Later today, when Thayne was holding her, he got her to laugh again. So, I grabbed the video camera and I was able to catch her laughing on video. She's so cute and growing up way too fast!

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! Post the video on here! I still want to meet her. I'm so jealous you have a cute little girl. I want one too!

    ReplyDelete