So, the story of Lexi's blessing dress gets even better. I finally was able to sit down and wash all of her clothes. She has so many that I really don't have to do it often. Anyway, on the tag to her dress, it said that I could just wash it in the washing machine. So, I was extra careful...I put it in a lingerie bag to wash and used the delicate cycle, just to be safe. The tag also said to hang dry the dress. So, after going through the wash cycle, I pulled the dress out of the bag and was kind of shaking it to get all the wrinkles out so that I could put it on a hanger. Well, one of the pearls fell off! Story of my life. I don't have a big laundry room, but to find a small pearl in my laundry room is going to be nearly impossible.
Now, the dress is becoming more of a hassle than it may be worth. First, Lexi poops on it during church. When I took her to the bathroom to change her, I ran out of wipes. Now, when I finally do wash her dress, one of her pearls fall off. So now, I am going to have to run all over town to find a pearl that matches the one that fell off. Is it really worth all of this hassle just for a dang picture?
No comments:
Post a Comment